Friday, October 29, 2010

Under Milk Wood

Brain : It's been a while since I spoke to you blog, I do apologise for the neglect but I'll dress you more often from now on I promise I'll make it up to you.
So... Been back to uni working on new Under Milk Wood project coming up with new ideas to interpret the radio play by Dylan Thomas. I must admit I found it difficult to be stimulated by this play, but never the less I might as well get interested because its not gonna go away.

I based my three final ideas on protagonists;
Captain Cat - dreams of his dead sea fellows,  and also sometimes plays the narrator of the play.

Butcher Beynon - whose wife dreams of him being persecuted for selling owl's meat, manchop and dog's eyes,

Mrs Ogmore-Pritchard - Widowed twice and dreams of speaking to her two dead husbands. Excessive clean freak and actually prefers her husbands dead because they can't make a mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment